Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 9, 2010 - First Night After Fall Break

There are few words to describe this post. Scott came in speaking gibberish. Or Chinese, I'm not sure. I only wish I could figure out how to upload the videos from my phone.


Scott Quotes From Last Night:

"Education, fortification, masturbation... jasper."

"You look like the college pumpkin kid. The I love basketball. You love basketball? FUCK YOU!"

"You know how many more worms rhyme with dick than space?"

"YOU'RE AN ICK WITH A LARGE- no I take that back. YOU'RE AN ICK WITH A SMALL DICK!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! SUCK MY CLIT!"

"Whenever I wanna see my girlfriend I just type p-a-n to the d-o-r-a."

"Ooh I have one friend request I hope its from a giiiiiiiirrrrrrl."

"My wallet needs a phone on it."


No comments:

Post a Comment