Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 5, 2010 - First Night Back

Scott came in last night mumbling about the text from last night that mentions "Barack Obonga, Commander in Kief." Necessary to know if the first quote is to make any sense whatsoever.

Scott Quotes From Last Night:

"J.D. Drew can suck on my left nut as much as he wants to. Colleen Ambrose, left nut, Commander in Kief."

"Desmond Johnson was not the president of the major leagues of softball."

"Can Johnson win it for the Negro Leagues? The Negro Leagues suck, I don't have to say why... and here comes the pitch and its a home run. And the Negro Leagues win, by the score of 4 to 2, on a home run by the wizard. Go crazy, folks."

"ROTC will fuck my dick."

"2:06? AM,PM, or SM? If its SM I'm staying up all night."

"P.S.... what does P.S. mean? I don't fucking know."

"I will fuck a piano before I touch your turtle, you suckacockawakanaka."

"You leave me with all the highlights of your black life."

"Why don't you Huggims him? Haha, get it? Fucker."

"Ramen, ramen, what am I, fuckin' Asian?"

No comments:

Post a Comment