Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 28, 2011 - Derby Days

This morning, Scott woke up and asked, "Chris, what happened last night?"

Last night, when Scott was going home, he went to Bdubs because he realized he had money left on Flyer Express. He stole the discount coupons that Bdubs gives out when customers make donations to Children's Miracle Network. Scott didn't make a donation.

Scott Quotes From Last Night:

"By the way, no way you could jump out this window. You would for sure die."

"I'm kinda drunk."

"I told myself that by getting drunk tonight I would be more philosophical during my test tomorrow."

"It's so... so... Fuck you. I struggled."

"El nombre de Scott."

"Mi nombre es Scott."

"I ix nay my three-nay and accept my seven."

"Arugula. Beer."

"PCP!"

"Eric Bon Detten is a sexy man."

"Fuzzy Zoeller."

No comments:

Post a Comment