Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 11, 2011 - Sigma Chi Parents' Weekend

There was an open bar at the EX house last night. Scott told me the bartender must think he is an alcoholic for how many times he went to the bar.

Scott Quotes From Last Night:

"Lose some weight you fat ass. Tom needs to lose some weight. Gain some muscle. Maybe if you gained some muscle you wouldn't get your ass kicked."

"Hi, this is Mrs. Whore how may I help you?"

"She's laughing because of how many dicks she has in her mouth talking to you."

"Come sleep here. We'll party tomorrow this morning."

"God I'm so fuckin cool."

"No one judge me! Cuz this is legitimately gay. ...Alright fine. You don't know."

"I was pissed. I mean I was done pissin."

"With all three of my eyes I saw all three of his testicles."



No comments:

Post a Comment